Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron [PSP] | 700 Mb
Release Date: October 9, 2007 | PSP
* Beginning with the evacuation of Yavin 4 (end of A New Hope) and ending with the Battle of Endor (Return of the Jedi), the original story features 11 battles as seen through the eyes of a clandestine Rebel team personally selected by Han Solo.
* Millions of possible customizations directly affect gameplay to an even greater degree than the predetermined character classes of previous Star Wars Battlefront games.
* Players can upgrade and customize soldiers' attributes (health, speed, agility), equipment (weapons, items) and appearance (species, body, insignia, uniform colors).
* New maps include Ord Mantell, Boz Pity, Korriban, Sullust and Saleucami, plus new space battles at Kessel, Hoth, and the remnants of Alderaan.
* Renegade Squadron also adds a second Hoth map, plus a new interpretation of Endor.